Each year, the IRS sends millions of notices and letters to taxpayers for a variety of reasons. Here are five things to know in case one shows up in your mailbox.
1) DO NOT PANIC: You only need to respond to take care of the notice.
2) Each notice has specific instructions about what you need to do.
3) If you agree with the notice, you usually don’t need to reply unless it gives you other instructions or you need to make a payment.
4) If you don't agree with the notice, it's important for you to respond. Always keep copies of everything you mail.
5. The IRS sends letters and notices by mail. The IRS does not contact people by email or social media to ask for personal or financial information.
It might seem like the IRS does not want to see you in person or respond to you. If you think that, then you are correct and now know the IRS strategic business plan for the future.
GET TAX RELIEF HELP TODAY
If you think that you may need help filing your 2018/2019 tax return or past due tax returns, you may want to partner with a reputable tax relief company that can help you get the max refund and reduce your chances for an IRS AUDIT.
Advance Tax Relief is headquartered in Houston, TX with a branch office in Los Angeles, CA. We help many individuals just like you solve a wide variety of IRS and State tax issues, including penalty waivers, wage garnishments, bank levy, tax audit representation, back tax return preparation, small business form 941 tax issues, the IRS Fresh Start Initiative, Offer In Compromise and much more. Our Top Tax Attorneys, Accountants and Tax Experts are standing by ready to help you resolve or settle your IRS back tax problems.
Advance Tax Relief is rated as one of the best tax relief companies nationwide.
#TaxDebtHelp #FilingBackTaxesHelp #TaxReliefHouston #BackTaxRelief #TaxRelief #BackTaxRelief #TaxAttorneysNearMe #TaxReliefFirms #OfferInCompromise #TaxResolution #LocalTaxAttorney #HelpFilingBackTaxes #TaxDebtSettlement #TaxReliefAttorneys #TaxRELIEF #TaxAttorneys #AuditHelp #BackTaxes #OfferInCompromise #WageGarnishmentHelp #AuditReliefHelp #SmallBusinessTAXES