Tuesday, July 5, 2016


If the IRS officially rejects your abatement request, you will get a written notice. You have four option to repond:

1. APPEAL: File a protest - a letter requesting an appeal. Send your appeal letter to the IRS. This appeals process is normally handled by mail.

2. PAY AND CLAIM A REFUND: Pay the penalty and then file for a refund. Paying first does not hurt your chances of getting a refund granted. If your claim is refused, you can sue in US district court of court of claims.

3. FILE AN OFFER IN COMPROMISE: An offer in compromise is a formal procedure for contesting or negotiating any IRS tax bill including a tax penalty. visit our website for more details: www.advancetaxrelief.com

4. REQUEST A TRANSFER OF YOUR FILE: You can have the IRS transfer your file to your local IRS office. Then request a meeting with an IRS revenue officer and try to negotiate a resolution.

 Advance Tax Relief LLC is a full service Tax Relief firm in Houston which includes tax professionals, IRS enrolled agents and Tax Attorneys. Our tax professionals are very knowledgeable and experts in tax negotiations. We offer fast response protection to our clients and a commitment to gaining major tax reductions. Whether you are new to tax problems or have hired someone in the past to resolve your tax debt, we have a track record of consistently accepted IRS settlements. This has boosted our reputation as having satisfied all of our clients to date.
We are tax relief experts specializing in IRS back tax help, Installment Agreements, tax lien help, wage garnishment release, IRS Offer in Compromises and a whole lot more. Get a free consultation from an experienced tax relief expert today (800)790-8574 or visit our webpage www.advancetaxrelief.com
BBB Accredited Business – As Seen on TV!
Have tax problems? Call (800)790-8574
"My husband lost his job and the IRS was garnishing my wages. I called advance tax relief for help, my wage garnishment was released and we settled with the IRS for $1,200 on a $48k debt. Our family is very grateful" - Shirley W, Tampa FL
Connect with us:
ADVANCE TAX RELIEF is not a Traditional CPA or Law Firm. We are Professional Tax Organization of Tax Attorneys, IRS Enrolled Agents, Tax Professionals and Ex IRS employees that help struggling Taxpayers settle or resolve that back tax problems. Call us (800)970-8574 for a free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment